- 4 cups Macaroni elbow noodles
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 3½ fl oz cooking oil (for greasing)
- slotted spoon (optional)
- wooden spoon
First, fill your pot with water, enough to fully cover 4 cups of macaroni. Than in a pan, start cooking separately your ground beef. Adding in your salt, pepper and other listed seasoning to taste. Cook till browned.
Once the ground beef is cooked, drain it and set it aside while waiting for the macaroni to finish cooking.
- 1 package Alfredo sauce
- 2½ tbsp Ground dried onion
- 1½ tbsp Ground dried garlic
- 1½ tbsp pepper
- 2½ tbsp dried Italian herb mixture
Drain and rinse macaroni. Add back into the pot, stir in Alfredo sauce. Than stir in ground beef.
Final step, allow to sit for a couple mins. I usually allow 10 to let the dish cool since I’m feeding young kids.