1. Scramble the egg and the milk together in a small dish
2. Place a pan on the stove, turn to low/medium and add butter or canola oil and let melt
3. Pour scrambled egg into the pan, immediately place naan on top, press to get it to stick, move it around a little bit to keep it from sticking while it cooks
4. When the egg is fully cooked remove the naan from the pan and set on a plate, slice the avacado
5. Place pieces of salmon on top of the egg naan and then places sliced avocado on top. Fold and cut in half. Add a couple berries for some color to spruce it up and wala!