Summer Lunch Sandwich
1 bowl (small), whisk (small)
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
- 2 egg (large)
- 2 tsp milk
- 1 bowl (small)
- whisk (small)
1. Scramble the egg and the milk together in a small dish
2. Place a pan on the stove, turn to low/medium and add butter or canola oil and let melt
- 2 slice naan bread
3. Pour scrambled egg into the pan, immediately place naan on top, press to get it to stick, move it around a little bit to keep it from sticking while it cooks
- ½ avocado
4. When the egg is fully cooked remove the naan from the pan and set on a plate, slice the avacado
- 4 oz smoked salmon
5. Place pieces of salmon on top of the egg naan and then places sliced avocado on top. Fold and cut in half. Add a couple berries for some color to spruce it up and wala!
Enjoy your meal!