- 1 clove garlic (grated, for marinating)
- 2 tsp coriander seeds (for marinating)
Garlic and coriander seeds are crushed by mortar or anything you have at home.
- 300 g chicken breasts (for deep frying)
- 2 tbsp hot paprika powder (for marinating)
- 1 tbsp pepper (for marinating)
- 3 tsp oyster sauce (for marinating)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (for marinating)
In a large bowl, place chicken and marinade ingredients. such as garlic, paprika, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce and coriander seed, mix thoroughly and allow to marinate for 10 minutes
- 300 g flour (for deep frying)
Place the plain flour in a large tray or bowl. Add chicken pieces and the marinade and use your hands to put and press the liquid and flour together around the chicken to form a craggy coating.
- 300 g vegetable oil (for deep frying)
Fill a wok or saucepan to about 1/3 capacity with the vegetable oil. Heat over high heat. The oil is hot enough for frying or when a wooden spoon dipped into the oil forms small little bubbles. Shake excess flour from the chicken pieces. Cook chicken pieces in 2-3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Drain on chicken paper.
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 lime
- 300 g sweet chili sauce (for coating)
In a clean wok or pan over medium heat, add the sweet chili sauce and sesame seeds and lime. Simmer for about a minute. Add the chicken pieces and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onion and serve.