Honey Chilies Dragon Chicken
- 2 tsp flour (for marinating)
- 133⅓ g Chicken (boneless)
- 2 tsp cornflour (for marinating)
- ⅓ tsp Salt
- ⅓ tsp chili powder (for marinating)
- ⅛ tsp black peppercorn powder
- Water required amount to coat well
To marinate the chicken for deep frying. In a bowl, mix together the following ingredients and coat all pieces of chicken well. Combine with required amount of water.
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
Deep fry the chicken in vegetable oil for 7-12 minutes until they turn nice and golden.
- 3⅓ cloves Garlic
- ⅔ tsp Ginger
- 1⅓ Dried red chilies (optional)
- ⅔ bell pepper
- 1⅓ leaves celery
- ⅔ Onion
To make the sauce, in a wok, add 2-3 tsp of vegetable oil and fry the vegetables until they all turn soft and starts releasing fragments.
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Red chilli sauce
- ⅔ tsp Honey
Add the sauces: honey, ref chilli sauce and salt in little to required amount and sauté the mixture on medium flame for 2 minutes
Add the fried pieces of chicken to the sauce mixture and add 2- 3 tsp of water if it tends to get dry and sticky. Toss the mixture for 2 minutes straight and ensure every piece of chicken is nicely coated with the vegetables and sauces.
Garnish with leaves of springs if preferred.