Banana Bread Muffins
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
Step 1/ 10
1. Cream together butter and both sugars for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
Step 2/ 10
2. Add sour cream, egg, and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture until smooth.
Step 3/ 10
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and add to the wet ingredients until well combined.
Step 4/ 10
4. Mash up your banana and add to the batter and mix until well combined. Make sure to scrape down the sides when needed.
Step 5/ 10
5. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and fill up halfway for all.
Step 6/ 10
6. Melt your cookie butter in the microwave for about 40-45 seconds. Drizzle on top of all the muffins. I like a pipping bag but you could use whatever what you want.
Step 7/ 10
7. Bake for 15-17 minutes and 350°.
Step 8/ 10
8. Once done test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean you’re good.
Step 9/ 10
9. Let cool on a wire rack to cool completely.
Step 10/ 10
Enjoy your meal!