Banana Bread Muffins
1. Cream together butter and both sugars for about 2 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add sour cream, egg, and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture until smooth.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and add to the wet ingredients until well combined.
4. Mash up your banana and add to the batter and mix until well combined. Make sure to scrape down the sides when needed.
5. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and fill up halfway for all.
6. Melt your cookie butter in the microwave for about 40-45 seconds. Drizzle on top of all the muffins. I like a pipping bag but you could use whatever what you want.
7. Bake for 15-17 minutes and 350°.
8. Once done test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean you’re good.
9. Let cool on a wire rack to cool completely.