knife, 2 bowls, cutting board, grater, 2 pots, 4 tongs, frying pan, Bowl
- ⅔ head lemon zest
- ⅔ head lemon juice
- 7⅓ cloves garlic
- ⅔ head parsley
- cutting board
1. Take garlic and mince it up, take a whole lemon and grate lemon zest and squeeze all juice out, take parsley and mince it up and put everything into seperate bowls for each thing.
- ⅔ lb linguine
2. Get 1 lb (1 box) of linguine pasta and put in a pot of water. After done cooking put all pasta in a large bowl.
- ⅔ lb shrimp
- 10⅔ slices butter
- ⅔ pinch salt
- ⅔ pinch pepper
3. Take big pot and put butter in and melt all the way. After all the butter is melted add all of the garlic and mix. Then add all of your shrimp into the pan. Add pepper and lemon zest and parsley and lemon juice and mic till combined.
- frying pan
4. Add pasta into mixture and mix till combined and add seasoning to your liking.
5. Put pasta into a serving bowl and add shrimp on top and add more parsley and lemon zest for garnish, and enjoy.