Pan-fried Veggie Sandwich
palette knife, frying pan, plate, oven
Step 1/ 5
- 4 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 8 tsp coconut oil (room temperature and unmelted)
- palette knife
First, you coat one side of each slice of bread with coconut oil.
Step 2/ 5
- frying pan
Throw one of the slices of bread onto a pan at medium-low heat. The coconut oil side should be facing the pan. Pan-fry until golden brown and then flip to the other side. Repeat with the second slice.
Step 3/ 5
- 2 Veggie Burger (store bought)
After placing the bread slices onto a plate, throw a veggie burger onto the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked. Make sure to flip and cook both sides.
Step 4/ 5
- Vietnamese Pickled Daikon and Carrots
- Your Choice of Condiments (Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, etc)
Add the pickled daikon and carrots and your choice of condiments on top of the burger. Assemble the bread slices and veggie burger to resemble a sandwich.
Step 5/ 5
Optional: You can bake the sandwich for 2 minutes in a mini oven/grill at the lowest heat.