Muffins with coconut
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
1. Firstly u need to combine the dry ingredients together. (Flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa)
2. Crack two eggs into the mixture
3. Then stir in the oil
4. After stirring in the oil, stir in the milk
5. Mix everything properly
6. Add shredded coconut
7. Preheat the oven to 180°C
8. Put the mixture into a muffin pan
9.Take a spoonful of the chocolate spread u’ve prepared and put it in every muffin cup
10. Bake them for 12 minutes on 180°C
Enjoy your meal!