Fried Meat Balls
- 300 g Minced pork meat
1. Grind the fresh pork to minced pieces (alternatively defrost the prepacked minced meats from supermarket for at least 20 minutes) and place in a salad bowl
- 4 tbsp Plain Flour
- 6 bulbs Waterchestnuts
2.. Dice the onions and the peeled waterchestnuts into fine pieces
- 3 eggs
Add the eggs into the meat nside the salad bowl
4. Add the dices of waterchestnuts and onions to the salad bowl
5. Stir the mixture well until you get a uniform texture.
- 250 ml cooking oil
6. Add about 4 to 5 tablespoons of the flour into the bowl of mixture and continue to stir evenly in large circular strokes until all are well mixed. You should feel a bit resistance when you stir with the spoon, add more flour if necessary.
- 6 bulbs onions
7. Prepare the wok in medium heat for about 5 mins and add the cooking oil
8. Use a table spoon to scoop the blended mixture to roll into balls before putting into the wok.
9.Fry the meat balls in the soak oil until it reach nice golden brown colour
10. Scoop out the fried meat balls and place in plaid laid with kitchen towel to drain off excess oil.
11. Garnish the fried meat ball. Ready to serve.
Enjoy your meal!