Egg Roll Bowl
- ½ lb ground turkey (93% lean)
Cook ground turkey in a large pan for 7-10 minutes.
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ cup soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp minced garlic
While turkey is cooking, make stir fry sauce by mixing together ginger, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cornstarch, honey, apple cider vinegar, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- ⅛ cup yellow onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Add olive oil and onions into pan with turkey and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- 4 oz coleslaw salad mix
Add coleslaw mix and stir fry sauce, mix together and cook for an additional 6-7 minutes.
- ½ cup cooked rice
Lastly, add in cooked rice, stir, and enjoy!