cinamon and oat biscuit/rock cakes
Step 1/ 6
1. pre-heat the oven to 180°/gas Mark 4.
Step 2/ 6
2. Sift the flour into a medium sized bowl then add the baking powder , Brown sugar, oats and cinamon.
Step 3/ 6
3. In a separate bowl melt the butter with the honey then add to the dry ingredients.
Step 4/ 6
4.Mix well then add in the milk and mix well again.
Step 5/ 6
5. Line a baking tray with baking paper then spoon the mixture on in equal sizes and shape if prefered.
Step 6/ 6
6. Bake for 15 mins then take out and cool for 5 mins and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!