Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
- 150 g bacon (for greasing)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for frying)
- wooden spoon
add the oil. Once it’s hot, add the bacon and fry till it’s cooked and brown. Remove the bacon
- 1 bulb onion (for frying)
Fry the onion till it’s slightly golden brown
- 450 g Brussels sprouts (for frying)
Without removing the onions, fry the brussel sprouts for 5 minutes on high till it’s cooked
Add the bacon back into the pot and mix it.
- 1 pinch salt (for sprinkling)
- 1¼ tsp pepper
- 3 tsp mixed herbs (for sprinkling)
Add the herbs and mix it till it’s evenly mixed. Add salt and pepper according to individual preferences
Enjoy your meal!