Banana protein bars
Step 1/ 5
1. Melt the butter & add the dry ingredients first with brown sugar, honey, salt & cinnamon with bananas in a pan until syrup , until the bananas are completely mushed.
Step 2/ 5
2. Turn off the heat & add the oats & nuts & mix well until all sticks together.
Step 3/ 5
3. Transfer it to a tray of any size & flatten the oats out & bake it in a preheated oven for 25-30 mins on 250F/180C.
Step 4/ 5
4. Let it cool & in the meanwhile melt some butter & chocolate for the coating.
Step 5/ 5
5. Once its cool, you can add the melted chocolate over the top & let it chill in the fridge.
Enjoy your meal!