whisk, Bowl, fork, Pan, offset spatula
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
1. In a mixing bowl, add mashed banana, baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the egg, then whisk until well combined. Let set for a couple minutes.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 123 g Milk
2. Add melted butter and milk and stir.
- 64 g Flour
3. Add flour and stir until just combined. If your batter appears too thin, add a bit more flour, or if too thick, add milk. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- offset spatula
4. Lightly grease your griddle and pour 1/4-cup of the batter onto the griddle.
5. Cook until bubbles start to appear and flip the pancake, then cook for about a minute.