- 1 sweet potato
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Chop sweet potato into chunks and pop in oven to roast for the duration (until looking crisp!) in a light oil (we use olive oil or fry light)
- 2 stock cubes (for marinating)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ bag kale
Add stock and boiling water to large frying pan and simmer. Add kale and mix in. Add spices and mix in.
- ½ canned chickpea
- ½ canned mixed beans
- 6 heads broccoli
- 1 onion
Add beans, chickpeas, chopped onions and broccoli- mix in and pop the lid on.
- ½ tsp hot paprika powder (for dusting)
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 2 smoked bacon
Add sliced pepper and bacon to the roasting pan.
- 2 tbsp seed mix for salads
- 2 tbsp Garlic and herb sauce
When roasted ingredients are cooked, plate up ingredients in bowls. Add seeds and dressing. Serve!