Asian Cabbage & Noodle Salad
heatproof bowl, 1 bowl (large)
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
Step 1/ 3
- 1½ oz glass noodles
- heatproof bowl
Cook glass (or bean thread) noodles according to package directions.
Step 2/ 3
- 1 cloves garlic, finely grated
- ¼ one inch knob of ginger, finely grated
- ⅛ cup lime juice
- ⅛ cup rice vinegar
- ⅜ tbsp soy sauce
- ⅜ tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tbsp honey
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1¼ red chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 bowl (large)
Combine ingredients to make the dressing.
Step 3/ 3
- ¼ head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1¼ carrot, thinly sliced or shaved
- ¼ english cucumber, halved then cut diagonally
- 1¼ scallions, cut diagonally
Add noodles, cabbage, carrots, cucumber and scallions to the bowl of dressing. Toss to combine and coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Enjoy your meal!