- 400 g Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce
First, make your Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce or use a bottled sauce. (See our website for the recipe.)
Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water with 1 tsp of salt until quite al dente.
- 2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 zucchini (finely chopped)
- 1 carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
Meanwhile on high heat, in a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the oregano, add the chopped vegetables with black pepper and salt, cook for 10 minutes.
Now pour the spicy tomato sauce into the vegetables and mix well, cook for further 5 minutes, by far the pasta should be done.
- Parmesan cheese (grated, for serving)
Time to serve, take some tagliatelle on your plate, put the vegetables on top and grate some parmesan cheese on top.