Step 1/ 5
- 200 g Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce
First, make your Spicy Tomato Pasta Sauce or use a bottled sauce. (See our website for the recipe.)
Step 2/ 5
- 125 g tagliatelle
Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water with 1 tsp of salt until quite al dente.
Step 3/ 5
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- ½ zucchini (finely chopped)
- ½ carrot (finely chopped)
- ½ green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- ¾ tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
Meanwhile on high heat, in a large pan, heat the olive oil and add the oregano, add the chopped vegetables with black pepper and salt, cook for 10 minutes.
Step 4/ 5
Now pour the spicy tomato sauce into the vegetables and mix well, cook for further 5 minutes, by far the pasta should be done.
Step 5/ 5
- Parmesan cheese (grated, for serving)
Time to serve, take some tagliatelle on your plate, put the vegetables on top and grate some parmesan cheese on top.
Enjoy your meal!