Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
Step 1/ 4
- A small amount of vegetable oil
First of all, add a little bit of vegetable oil to the pan so the omelette doesn't stick.
Step 2/ 4
- 2 or 3 eggs (whichever you prefer) the more the bigger
Secondly, whisk up 2 or 3 eggs (whichever you prefer) and then pour them onto a pan on medium heat. Make sure to spread the egg around the whole pan.
Step 3/ 4
- 40 g grated cheese (if you want any)
- 40 g bacon (if you want any)
- 40 g mushrooms (if you want any)
Next, add the cheese, bacon and mushrooms (or the ones that you want to use) before flipping half of the omelette onto the other half.
Step 4/ 4
Finally, sprinkle a little bit extra cheese onto the top of the omelette for presentation.