Healthy grilled chicken wraps
1 bowl (small), skillet, 1 tongs, plate
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
- 1 tsp dried thyme (for marinating)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (for marinating)
- 1 tsp mixed herbs (for marinating)
- 2 pinches salt (for marinating)
- 1 tsp pepper (for marinating)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 bowl (small)
Mix spices and on rub chicken breast generously. Leave to marinate.
- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1 tongs
On a hot oiled skillet, gently lay the piece of breast and let cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Once golden brown, set aside on paper towel to drain oil and let rest.
- 60 g cooked pumpkin
- 1 slice mini cucumber
- ¼ slice red onion
- ⅓ slice red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp blue cheese
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 60 g canned kidney beans
- 4 sheets flour tortillas
Slice the chicken breast. Place two tortillas on each plate and stuff with equal amounts of sliced vegetables in the middle. Add salt and pepper to taste,
Enjoy while warm and fresh.
Enjoy your meal!