- 300 g Beef slices
- 1 head red onion (for marinating)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Mixing bowl, plastic warp, fridge
Cut beef into squares, in mixing bowl Marinade beef squares with grated onions and seasoning with salt & black pepper, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs or overnight for adding extra flavor.
Preheat oven at 180°
- 3 Lebanese or pita bread
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (for frying)
cut bread into squares, mix with salt and pepper, drizzle vegetable oil, give them a nice massage and bake for 5 minutes on both sides
In the oven, arrange bread in 1 layer in baking try, and bake on both sides for 5 minutes or until has gold color
fry the beef in hot frying pan with oil until cooked for about 10 minutes.
- 400 g low-fat yogurt
- 3 tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 2 lemon juice
mix all yogurt sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 5 tbsp pine nuts (toasted, for garnish)
- 3 sprigs parsley (for garnish)
- 200 g canned chickpeas (drained, for serving)
in service dish mix bread, cooked chickpeas and beef and top with yogurt sauce and garnish with pine nuts and parsley