- 1 tsp Extra butter for pan
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs for pan
Preheat oven to 350F (180 Celsius). Butter and dust with breadcrumb an 8-inch baking pan tapping out excess.
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1¼ cups All- purpose flour
- ⅓ cup Honey
- ½ cup Light brown sugar
- 1 Large egg, lightly bitten
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Coarse salt
- 4 oz Bittersweet chocolate chip
Melt butter and honey in a saucepan. Stir in brown sugar, then transfer to a bowl. Stir in egg and vanilla extract, then flour and salt until combined. Let it cool for about 15min then stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Airtight container for storage
Bake until browned on edges, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan and cut into squares. Blondies can be stored in an airtight container up to 3 days. Enjoy!