- 300 g flour
- ⅛ l water (lukewarm)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
Mix to a daugh without kneading to much. The place it to rest a bit.
- 2 kg apples (for garnish)
Cut the apples into very small pieces.
Cut the dough in two same size balls. Then roll one of them out with a rolling pin on a kitchen linen covered with flour until it's really thin.
- 100 g raisins (for garnish)
- 125 g sour cream (for garnish)
- 125 g quark (for garnish)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (for garnish)
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts (for garnish)
- 100 g butter (soft, for garnish)
- 1 slice lemon (for garnish)
Place the hazelnuts onto all the dough. Then place the apples, the raisins, the quark, the sour cream and the cinnamon evenly on the dough.
Fold in the sides of the dough onto the apples and put some melted butter on the folded sides. Roll the whole by pulling the linen up on one side onto a baking plate. The join have to be under the strudel not on-top of the roll.