Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
- ⅛ zucchini, chopped
- ⅛ cup carrots, chopped
- ⅛ cup white onion, minced
- ⅛ 14-oz can of diced tomatoes
- ⅛ 15-oz can of great northern beans, drained & rinsed
- ⅛ 15-oz can of red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- ⅛ 14-oz can of green beans, drained & rinsed
Add zucchini, carrots, onion, green beans, diced tomatoes, and beans into slow cooker.
- ⅛ tbsp minced garlic
- ⅜ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp dried Basil
- ⅛ tsp dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley
Next, add all the seasonings (oregano, thyme, pepper, garlic, basil, and parsley) into the slow cooker.
- 5⅞ oz vegetable broth
- ⅛ cup water
Pour vegetable broth and water into slow cooker. Stir everything together.
Cover and turn slow cooker on Low for 5 hours.
- ⅛ cup ditalini pasta
Add pasta and cover for another 20 minutes or until desired consistency.
(optional) serve with warm, soft or toasted whole grain bread or crackers.
Enjoy your meal!