Double chocolate cookies
oven, sieve, bowl, Bowl, rubber spatula, baking sheet, parchment paper, silicone baking mat, wire rack
1. Heat oven to 375°F
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and set off to the side.
3. In a seperate bowl cream together butter and suger until fully combined.
4. Add vanilla and sugar into the butter and sugar mixture until fully combined.
- rubber spatula
5. Gradually add dry ingredients a little at a time. After all dry ingredients are combined stir in chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- silicone baking mat
6. Roll dough into little balls and palce 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet or with a silicone mat.
- wire rack
7. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 11-12 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove cookies and transfer onto wire racks; cool completely and enjoy.