Double chocolate cookies
oven, sieve, bowl, Bowl, rubber spatula, baking sheet, parchment paper, silicone baking mat, wire rack
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
Step 1/ 7
1. Heat oven to 375°F
Step 2/ 7
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and set off to the side.
Step 3/ 7
3. In a seperate bowl cream together butter and suger until fully combined.
Step 4/ 7
4. Add vanilla and sugar into the butter and sugar mixture until fully combined.
Step 5/ 7
- rubber spatula
5. Gradually add dry ingredients a little at a time. After all dry ingredients are combined stir in chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
Step 6/ 7
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- silicone baking mat
6. Roll dough into little balls and palce 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet or with a silicone mat.
Step 7/ 7
- wire rack
7. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 11-12 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove cookies and transfer onto wire racks; cool completely and enjoy.
Enjoy your meal!