7-layer magic bars
oven, baking pan (33 x 22-cm/13 x 9-in.), rubber spatula (optional), cooling rack, knife
Recipes made to your taste
Get your personalized recipe picks in 10 seconds.
Nutrition per serving
- 7⅔ g butter
- baking pan (33 x 22-cm/13 x 9-in.)
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Add butter to the baking pan and melt in preheated oven. Remove from oven and set aside.
- 8⅓ g graham cracker crumbs
- 4⅓ g pretzel sticks (crushed)
- rubber spatula (optional)
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and three-fourths of crushed pretzels over melted butter. Stir well; carefully press into bottom of pan to evenly cover.
- 5 g coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 8⅓ g walnuts (chopped)
Sprinkle evenly with coconut flakes and nuts.
- 25⅓ g sweetened condensed milk (e.g. Nestlé® La Lechera®)
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- 6 g mini chocolate chips (e.g. Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels)
- 1⅓ g pretzel sticks (crushed)
Sprinkle with morsels and remaining crushed pretzels; press down lightly.
- cooling rack
Bake at 175°C/350°F for approx. 25 min. or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on set over a cooling rack. Cut into bars.
Enjoy your meal!